Mary-Anne S. Rayburn
OF COUNSEL, PORTLAND
9755 SW Barnes Road, Suite 650
Portland, Oregon 97225
Mary-Anne Rayburn is Of Counsel in our Portland office. She focuses her practice on civil litigation, construction defect claims, representing manufacturers in the defense of product liability and other tort claims. She also represents employers in the defense of claims of wrongful discharge and discrimination. In 2017 she is serving as the President for the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel.
Prior to joining Gordon & Polscer, LLC, Mary-Anne was a partner at Martin, Bischoff, Templeton, Langslet & Hoffman LLP, where she successfully represented contractors, manufacturers, and insureds.
Mary-Anne is a member of the Oregon State, Multnomah County, and Washington State Bars, as well as the U.S. District Court, District of Oregon and U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, including the Tort and Insurance Practice. Mary-Anne is a member of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel, the Federal Bar Association, and the Defense Research Institute. From 1992 through 1995 she served on the Oregon State Board of Bar Examiners and from 1998 through 2000 she served on the Review Board of the Oregon State Board of Bar Examiners.
- Represented automobile manufacturers in crashworthiness cases involving seat belts, retractors, pretensioners, air bags, seats, brakes, electrical wiring, seat heaters and cruise controls.
- Represented manufacturers and/or retailers of medical devices, drugs, printing presses, asphalt rollers, industrial sanders, windows, household products, wheelchairs, battery chargers, bicycles, and fuel pump systems for gasoline stations.
- Represented manufacturers in fire cases involving fluorescent lights, computer printers and small electrical home appliances.
- Represented contractors, subcontractors, and developers in construction defect cases.
- Represented insureds in vehicular accident cases involving automobiles, transportation vehicles, and trucks.
- Represented bar owners in Dram Shop Act cases.
- Provided coverage opinion analysis for insurers.
Oregon State Bar
Washington State Bar
United States District Court, District of Oregon
United States District Court, Western District of Washington
Admitted to Practice
B.S., Portland State University
J.D., Willamette University
Education & Credentials
- The Harmonie Group - Co-Liaison
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel - President-Elect
- Federal Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Multnomah Bar Association