OF COUNSel, seattle
1000 Second Avenue, Suite 1400
Seattle, Washington 98104
Vicky Strada Garcia is Of Counsel in our Seattle office. Her litigation practice is varied, and includes handling premises liability, personal injury, property damage, product liability, and professional liability claims. Vicky was named as a “Rising Star” by Washington Law & Politics for 2010.
Before joining Gordon & Polscer, L.L.C., Vicky worked at active litigation firms in Seattle specializing in construction, asbestos and personal injury litigation. She was also a professional golfer, competing in two United States Women’s Open Championships.
Vicky earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Stanford University in 1996. While at Stanford, she was a Scholar Athlete, on the Pacific-10 Conference All-Academic Team, and the Captain of the Varsity Women’s Golf Team. In 2003, she graduated from Pepperdine School of Law where she participated in Law Review, was on the Dean’s List, and received the CALI Award in Education Law.
Education & Credentials
- B.A., Stanford University, 1996
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2003
- Law Review, Pepperdine School of Law
- Dean’s List, Pepperdine School of Law
Admitted to Practice
Washington State Bar
United States District Court, Western District of Washington
United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
Professional Membership & Activities
King County Bar Association
Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Washington Law and Politics, 2010
- CALI Award in Education Law
- Scholar Athlete, Stanford University, 1993-1996
- Pacific-10 Conference All-Academic Team, Stanford University, 1993-1996
- Varsity Women’s Golf Team Captain, Stanford University, 1994-1996